Noble Fir Christmas Tree
“touch me” needles
- gorgeous soft green to blue-ish needles that are gentle on the hands while decorating! expect very little needle drop with regular watering.
diverse solid style
- you'll find some more cultured than others with forms ranging from wide layers to the quintessential Christmas tree shape - each with their own unique character that offers strong branching.
- one of the best with sap pockets that can be crushed to release even more as desired.
Grand Fir Christmas Trees
- long glossy dark green needles provide a two-tone bright silvery-blue underside. use “keeps-it-green” and regular watering to maintain needles throughout the season.
- if a traditional Christmas tree shape is a must then be sure to check out the Grand fir as it’s often cultured into a perfect cone shape with just enough room to make decorating easy.
- its intoxicating rich fragrance is second-to-none.
Fraser Fir Christmas Trees
- perfect tufts of soft 1” needles offer striking 2-tone contrast from dark green on top to silvery-blue beneath! excellent needle retention (with regular watering)
strong slender style
- strong branches and regular spaces for decorations alongside a slim tapered growth make this a terrific choice for a smaller space
- it’s so good they decided to bottle it!
Nordman Fir Christmas Trees
distinct glossy needles
- shiny green needles provide a two-tone bright silvery-blue underside alongside excellent needle retention!
- we often hear it’s “the perfect tree” with its well-structured conical shape.
- strong true fir branching leaves room for decorations… just wait until you flick on the lights and see the reflective needles twinkling!
Douglas Fir Christmas Trees
soft bright needles
- bright green needles set this species apart. use “keeps-it-green” and regular watering to maintain needles throughout the season.
- one of the often unappreciated holiday treasures is sinking into the way your family has celebrated the season for generations...like a comfy recliner, the Douglas Fir is often the perfect nostalgic choice.
- even its unique sweet aroma often helps recall Christmas’ of the past. Expect a few needles to drop, but know that every broken needle means more fragrance released!
BC Native Subalpine Fir Christmas Trees
- strong branches make decorating a joy. best of all the needles don’t drop off! just be sure to keep her watered
- these elegant trees let you really show-off your decorations! with strong branches that give plenty of room for dangling sparkle!
- the best. notice the sap pockets along the trunk? pop these and fill your room with hours of classic Christmas aroma-therapy!